Search! Suche! Chercher!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Because homework isn't all that interesting...

This may take awhile to load. These are random pictures from the last few years, deliberately without people in them, and hopefully aesthetically pleasing. They are all my own photography, so: copyright to me :)



The Eiffel Tower from Trocadero, at about 8 AM.


Monaco


Le Cap d'Antibes, Antibes, France


Güntherstal in Autumn, near Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany


Schlosscafe, Freiburg i. Br., Germany


One of the lil Rhine towns, Germany


Un pont de Paris - a bridge in Paris, France


A courtyard in Bergamo, Italy


I think this was Arles, France
UPDATE> turns out it's somewhere in Germany, in a small town whose name I've forgotten. But the street sign is in German: ,,Parken in gekenntzeichneten Flaechen erlaubt". And the license plate says Gö, which is Göttingen. I forgot I went there.....


Near Braunschweig (Brunswick) Germany


Off the coast of Oban, Scotland


Cliffs of Moher, Ireland


Innisheer, Ireland


St. Goar, on the Rhine, Germany


(on a train between Madrid and Sevilla, Spain)


And me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the memories! How wonderful! mom